LIFE PLANNING INC.: WHO WE ARE
Life Planning, Inc. (LPI) is an Arizona Certified Legal Document Preparer (AZCLDP #81386) authorized by the Arizona Supreme Court to provide consumers with legal information and legal document preparation services. We are not a law firm, we do not represent lawyers and we never give legal advice. All client information is treated as confidential – but not privileged information.
LPI is a leading national provider of state-specific legal document solutions designed to help manage, protect and distribute your personal and business assets – quickly, easily and cost-effectively. We partner with highly-respected Financial Institutions and Trusted Advisors to offer a comprehensive array of Estate and Business Planning Solutions, including:
• Revocable Living Trust, Certificate of Trust, Powers of Attorney,
Living Will, Pour Over Will, Administrative Documents, Funding Letters,
Warranty Deeds, Corporate and LLC Amendments
• Articles of Organization, Publication of Articles, Operating Agreement,
Organizational meeting minutes, Bank Resolutions, EIN application,
Member Ledgers, Ownership Interest Ledger and Certificates,
Asset Protection Planning
• QTIP Trusts, Qualified Personal Residence Trusts (QPRTs)
• Intentionally Defective Grantor Trusts (IDGTs)
Retirement Plan Distribution Planning
• IRA Beneficiary Trusts and IRA LLCs
The successful candidate will support the CEO in all daily activities, to include, but not limited to, the following list of primary responsibilities.
- Utilize exceptional verbal and written communication skills to find and engage warm leads via LinkedIn for Prospective Clients (PCs), Potential Channel Partners, Potential Investors and Potential Strategic Partners.
- Contact existing and prospective warms leads, engage in discussions to evaluate strategic synergies and opportunities, assess for potential fit and how best to approach the PC to keep them engaged; build rapport, schedule meetings, manage CRM, gather and research PC information, convert PCs into clients and coordinate case flow with other team members, all while delivering the highest levels of customer service and satisfaction.
- Present legal information (not advice) on appropriate solutions for a broad range of client circumstances
- Apply analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills while performing consultative needs assessments for ECs (Existing Clients) and PCs
- Solve unique and sometimes complex client problems
- Demonstrate ongoing situational awareness by consistently observing, evaluating and adjusting our approach to enhance the customer experience, processes and other variables that impact the company’s reputation and ROI.
- Lead and manage the development of Training Materials
- Set priorities and direction for tasks, resolve problems and provide guidance to other team members
- Actively take initiative to deliver products and services that meet or exceed established standards and time expectations
- Identify issues and mitigate risks related to Client Estate Planning engagements
- Manage professional internal and external communications
- Manage workflow to ensure that timelines and deliverables are met
- Ensure compliance with Federal, State and Local Laws and Regulations
- Achieve and report on established metrics and measurements
- Coordinate with other team members for day to day project activities
- Assume responsibility for achieving sales and revenue goals
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- College Degree or equivalent work experience
- Working knowledge of Wills, Trusts and Estates preferred
- Exceptionally strong interpersonal, oral and written communication and sales skills demonstrated through prior client-facing engagements, both in-person and on the phone.
- Candidates will submit 3 short written paragraphs demonstrating their understanding of the Company’s Mission, Products and Services (see www.lifeplanninginc.com)
- Strong active listening, analytical, critical thinking, problem-solving and rapport building skills
- Strong Organizational and software application and social media skills
- Sales and/or Legal Experience
- Strong Presentation and Persuasion Skills
If you are an experienced Attorney, Financial Advisor, RIA, Insurance Agent, Accountant, Paralegal or CLDP, we strongly encourage you to apply.
Successful candidates will be rewarded and recognized for their performance in an environment that will challenge them, supported by tools, training, metrics and clear direction on what it takes to succeed in this role.
Life Planning Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Life Planning Inc. is a drug-free workplace.
Life Planning, Inc. (“LPI”) is a Certified Legal Document Preparer (AZCLDP #81386), authorized by the Arizona Supreme Court to give consumers general legal information and legal document preparation services. LPI is not a law firm, it does not represent lawyers and its representatives do not give legal advice of any kind. All Client Information is treated as confidential, but not privileged information.