Do you have a legal question or problem and you just don’t know where to turn for answers? How do you find the right lawyer? Warner Lewis is your Legal Concierge, and he addresses a wide range of questions about legal situations and solutions that may apply to you in the video podcast “Protecting your Wealth Today and Beyond“.
In this video podcast introduces The Legal Concierge and how the service can help you answer many of your legal questions. This video podcast gives an overview of Estate Planning and why people plan, why many do not plan as well as addresses several problems with estate planning. Warner also discusses probate, touching on what it is and how best to avoid it, what revocable and irrevocable trusts are as well as the differences between them. Lastly, for business owners, Warner talks about Asset Protection and limited liability companies and the different things business owners can do.
If you are interested in jumping to a specific segment, click on the timestamp below for the segment.
- 10:47 – Protecting your Wealth Today and Beyond
- 15:12 – Key Components of Estate Planning
- 27:53 – Why People Plan
- 31:56 – Why More People Don’t Plan
- 32:55 – Problems with Planning
- 39:38 – About Probate
- 40:28 – Revocable & Irrevocable Trusts
- 42:43 – Asset Protection for Business Owners
- 45:06 – Limited Liability Company (LLC)
- 52:23 – Life Planning Essentials
Throughout the session, viewers are welcome to call or write in questions for Warner to answer. In this video podcast, you can find answers to the following questions that were asked by viewers:
- 19:22 – Are there new regulations that will impact existing trusts?
- 26:50 – I am thinking about getting a trust in place. Can I get grandfathered in with a step-up in cost basis & capital gains with my trust in the event the new regulations take effect?
- 31:11 – Or are there other options to consider at this point for not getting taxed on capital gains?
- 51:04 – If my documentation for my LLC is in place, does this mean piercing the corporate veil it no longer possible (or likely to happen)?
The information provided in this podcast is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for legal, financial, or medical advice of any kind. Warner Lewis is a trusted, reliable resource to help you find the answers you need when you’re not sure who to turn to if you have a legal question or need a lawyer. Schedule your FREE Consultation today!
Call, Toll-Free: 877-438-7878, or schedule an appointment at: www.calendly.com/warner-1
Watch for our next Legal Concierge live podcast next week. You can call or write in with your legal questions. We’ll explore your potential options and introduce you to the most qualified attorney for your matter, if appropriate. Learn more on our website https://legal-concierge.net/.